Wegmans is our local grocery store, where we get our food for all our cooking adventures. We love Wegmans. Seriously. In this sense, we are "Rochester-ians" through and through (Rochester folk are wholly devoted to their local Wegmans, mostly because it originated here, and mostly because it's awesome). From their amazing recipes, huge organic section, $6 meals, and their cafe areas with AMAZING selections of food, this grocery store takes "grocery store" to a new level. If this was your local store, why would you EVER go anywhere else???
Here's some of our favorite restaurants in Rochester. When you have free time and a growling stomach, start at the beginning of our list and make your way down. You won't be sorry you did, promise.
- Sol Burrito-Amazing tacos w/ fresh salt & pepper chips and guac.
- Jeremiah's-Best chicken wings ever. Order bee sting sauce, trust me.
- Pizza Stop-The owner owned a pizza shop in NYC. It's the real deal.
- Simply Crepes-Order a strawberry crepe. It will change your life.
- Rohrbach's-Good German food and a fun atmosphere.
- Tournedos-This is the fancy-night-out place. Worth every penny.
- The Food Bar-A Wegman's restaurant, which we, of course, love.
- Aja Noodle-They have rockin noodle bowls here for great prices.
- Carrabba's-I used to work here, and we are wholly devoted now.
- Piranha Sushi Bar-Yes, we love sushi, quite a bit actually.
- Aladdin's-All organic Greek food with an area to sit outside.
- The King and I-Amazing Thai food, very authentic!