Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Motivation and May 1

Hey friends!

I haven't disappeared into a vat of vegan fake cheeze. Promise. I'm actually working like a crazy woman. I work for a college in the Admissions Office, and the deadline for my entire year of work is May 1. For those of you that haven't been counting down to May 1 since last June, May 1 is 3 full days away. 2 full work days away. Yikes. After May 1, I will give you a fabulous update on Johnny and my life. But until then, here's a funny video clip. And if you can imagine myself doing this exact thing (yes, I also stand on the sink), then you are getting a glimpse of what it takes to motivate me through this week. Enjoy, and think of me.

1 comment:

  1. I love her! Such a great motivational thing. Woo hoo! YOU'RE ALMOST THERE JUNE!

    ReplyDelete