For those of you who are not up on Emimen (and it's really okay if you're not...Johnny and I just happen to have a thing for rappers), you may not get that sweet reference. All that needs to be gotten is that Johnny and I are back from the black hole that enveloped us in the last few months, and back to our beloved blogging life.
Let's pretend this is a soap opera that is starting up a new season. If this were a soap, this first episode might start like this: "Here's what you've missed on Johnny and June..."
- Johnny started his last year of his Masters [woot]
- June started her Masters [gasp]
- Johnny got a sweet internship with a student group on our college's campus [yessss]
- June got a promotion at work [squeal]
- June's little baby brother got married [tear]
- No babies, homes, or pets have entered the picture [a-okay]
I have a ten page paper just waiting for me (oh the joys of more education...), so I must be off. Be looking for some updates from Johnny and I coming soon (to a theater near you! Okay, I need to get off the entertainment kick. June, this is not a soap or a movie). Love you all!