Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Inspiration Series

Thanks for sticking with me yesterday during that long review on Mother's Month. What can I say though. A fabulous adventure with a fabulous mother deserves a fabulous blog entry!

Remember the 11 Dreams for 2011? Yup, I'm still working on them. And will be for the rest of 2011, which is probably self-explanatory.  After I completed one of them, I brought out the list again to reflect on my journey thus far. I realized that a few of these dreams were based on things that inspire me, be it people, concepts, lifestyles, or ambitions. This got me to thinking about all the things that inspire me. I mean, we all have them. Something that awakens our heart. Something that makes us dream. Something that restores a bit of hope. Inspiration. It's a beautiful (and sometimes scary) thing.

We're going to start a mini-series, appropriately titled "Inspiration." Johnny and I are going to share things, people, situations, and concepts that inspire us. I've found that it's easy thinking of things that inspire me, but hard to begin to write about them. There is something intangible about inspiration. Yet, Johnny and I will try our darnedest to reflect and share moments that inspire us, and we're inviting you along for the journey. Stay tuned for our first Inspiration post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment